Thursday, August 4, 2011

The lists: What's up next... Photo!

What am I working on?

So here's my list now:


  1)  The Zuhair dress (dang dress)
  2)  Black Silk couture dress
  3)  Crazy blonde/yellow wig
  4)  Red pants
  5)  Antique lace skirt
  6)  Blue silk slip
  7)  Human hair wig
  8)  Eymeric dress
  9)  shoes
10)  leather pants off white

  
Ad Hoc:
  1) Leather top
  2) Lace jacket or bolero  (snuck this one in)
  3) Lace slip to go with the beige and pink lingerie slip

Back Burner:
    1) Marie Antoinette like wig
    2) Bathing suits/ bikinis

Too many to mention :)

I did a simulated dice roll (on line) this is what I got


 1)  The Zuhair dress (dang dress)    3
  2)  Black Silk couture dress            2
  3)  Crazy blonde/yellow wig          6
  4)  Red pants
  5)  Antique lace skirt                      6
  6)  Blue silk slip
  7)  Human hair wig                        6
  8)  Eymeric dress                            3
  9)  shoes                                         4
10)  leather pants off white               5

Now, the procrastinator in me thought (it is an order, but I could work it backwards -- highest to lowest)
The two and threes are a bear!  The hardest ones on the list.  Maybe I can do one six, then one 2, then one six then one three.  Ahhhhhhh!  Random assignment made it worse.

The Ad Hoc projects fuel my need for immediate gratification and creativity.

Here's Agnes in the latest Ad Hoc:  Agnes in her slip that matches her bra and panty set:


I stitched 3 pieces of lace horizontally (by hand) then added elastic and a seam in the back.  Viola!



Hope I have time tonight (for more) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment