Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zip, zip, zip! And the Dress

Trying to find a source for all my zipper, button, etc. needs.  I have 3 current sources identified.  I ordered from one and here's my findings.  I placed the order on July 7th in the morning.  And although I haven't ordered from the other two, I'll list them also.  Received my buttons and zippers yesterday, July 13th.  Very pleased with them.  The zippers seem to be scaled just right, as are the buttons.  Here are the buttons on my finished dress.



I ordered these from Zipperthatdoll.com  I found the site through tinyzipper.com (Tinyzipper is no longer selling items).   Dressmakerdetails.com and pbfactory.com also have some zippers.  I'm pretty happy with zipperthatdoll, so I'll continue to order from them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment