Monday, February 20, 2012

Was cleaning up and came across this box...

In the box was a chair I had purchased a while back (I have a thing for chairs).  It fits Adriana perfectly.  I had Agnes on it, but it wasn't quite the right fit.

Of course I had to take quick snaps of her on the chair...


Then, I wanted one of her face....


The good news is I had a little free time and I've been working (diligently) on the Zuhair dress.  It reminds me of one of the Dior collections.  Dior uses embroidery, I used glitter, but the airy sheer nature of the fabric is what is similar.

2 comments:

  1. I love the chair!!! Would you mind telling me where to get another chair like this? For me, it's really hard. Can't wait to see you new work again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the chair is by bespaq. Unfortunately, I don't think they make it any more. If you look on EBAY for 1/6 scale there may be some. Be careful as bespaq makes a lot of 1/12 scale.

    ReplyDelete