Search
About
I'm Dollutional. I blog about many things (mostly doll related). I also blog about the projects I make. Check out my blog posts for dying wool I use to make my Gnome Domes (put dome in the search box above)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2014
(84)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(29)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(129)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(30)
▼
February
(26)
My creative juices are on overload
There I was, quietly sewing when
I never have any time....
There are so many things I want (to do)
So, just when I thought I was finished
Finally! Ode to Zuhair Murad Finished
I have been working on this.... Honest....
Was cleaning up and came across this box...
Something funny.....
So, I try to better my blog (and my skills)
Look what I found at the craft store in the jewelr...
Since the sun was out, I took advantage!
Much to my surprise.... (& Happy Valentine's Day)
Busy weekend....
Last Sunday, the sun came out.... Finally
Don't know why I didn't think of this before
Ok, I'm gaining (a bit of momentum)
Shame on me for posting such rotten photos!
So.... the suspense may be killing you....
Yesterday....
So, I have some new ideas...
Monday, Monday.....
So, although I've been working...
So, I caved and bought some more glitter
Hand beaded....
So, while I search for the glitter....
►
January
(21)
►
2011
(172)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(10)
Popular Posts
Antique lace overlay dress --This week's ad hoc project
At first I was going to make this a two piece dress, but I just started and this is what I ended up with: I showed you the beginnings of...
Faceup, wigs, shoes, outfits, so much creative juice and no time!
I definitely feel motivated. I know now how designers get inspired and refer to some models as their muse. I've got a ton of ideas for...
I found just the material for my "Coral" dress.
I may make 2 -- one white and one coral as I can't decide. I think I'm going to need more. I only got a 1/2 yard.... Back to th...
Variety is the spice of life (new doll)
So, the girls are getting along fabulously. Agnes loaned her new friend a pair of her jeans (they fit -- surprising as they have completely...
I interrupted my current project with another project...
I had been working on previously. I'm closer to the end with this one (or so I think) The yellow (I can refer to it as golden -- but ...
Floored! Literally. More Carriage
I think the carriage posts may be getting a little old for some, but I keep thinking: This has got to end....sometime. As I mentioned in ...
Latest edition to the doll family....
I've been slacking (err busy) --- yesterday I was at the mall. I saw this at a card store. It was so cute, I had to get one for my dol...
Best day ever!
Both my daughters made it into their first choices for schools! Couldn't be happier. With all the stress lately, this is a welcome rel...
Agnes relaxing showing off her rugs!
Here's a picture of Agnes reclined on her rug. The rug is from my trip to California earlier this year. It is a hand knotted wool rug ...
Finally, a new fashion!
Finally. I have completed the dress I wanted to make for Agnes. I think I'm rusty. I was never a seamstress, but this seemed to be ha...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
My creative juices are on overload
Posted on 4:29 AM by dollutional |
1 comment
I want to make a petal dress.... All with the same genre of the peacock and the yellow one.
I ordered some peacock feathers today... Hope it doesn't take forever to get them. I read on line you can get them in the flower district in NY...
Here's part of the petal dress stuff:
Pink Tulle, and large petals.
These are pink silk rose petals.
stay tuned for my sketch.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Oh I love this Fabric so much!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love this Fabric so much!!!
ReplyDelete