Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So, while I search for the glitter....

I came across some beautiful silk fabric I got years ago.  I didn't know what to do with it as it was antique nor was it modern (really).  I think it may make a nice little cocktail dress for Agnes.  I can't decide if I should try for a gown or just go for the cocktail dress.  I have enough fabric, it is just a matter of piecing it together.... Not sure how it will look pieced, maybe I should piece it on a mesh.

I draped it on Agnes (and it is very pretty in person) -- it has tiny cut glass beads (what looks like dots in my photos) and some machine embroidery.

The flash washed out the darkness of the navy and also Agnes' face.


It is so sheer.  The bottom is lined.


Decisions, Decisions.....


P.S. Plunge taken.  I'm on my way to my third custom doll (as of yesterday).  This is an addiction people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment