Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All that Glitters.....

I can't believe I started this dress last August!  I'm still chipping away (and I haven't worked on it all this time -- but I must have at least 20-30 hours invested).  It certainly doesn't look it, but I'll press on and try to finish either this week or next.  I think I have enough momentum to do it.

Agnes did a quick fitting for me.  She does look lovely in well, everything.  It's my photography that's bad.  The bottom layers have the white and silver (although the silver doesn't seem to show) the top layers and the bodice will get glitter.... (I'm dreading it!)


So, I decided to bite the bullet, and went looking for the glitter!  It is no where to be found.  This glitter has been kicking around for EVER -- the problem is I don't know if I'll be able to match it.  I had two packages of white and two packages of silver.  I found the silver -- the white????  Arggghhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment