Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So, I have some new ideas...

For dresses I want to make.  I am very inspired by the couture designers.  Both for humans and doll designers.  So much talent out there.  I've been told that my latest doll has shipped.  (I remember seeing a doll that was Coco Chanel -- and wanting her -- I was hesitant due to her size... -- but now, I'm not sure if that should deter me).

I'll see.  I really would LOVE a standard sized doll, 1/6 or 1/4 scale..... but dolls beckon...

Still on that same dress!!!!  I don't even want to post a picture (lack of visible progress).  Today, my mom asked me if it were a bridal gown.... No, but I feel like I've spent as much time as if it were ;)

But I did get some fabric today.....  It's a dusty gray/blue.  I draped it on Mandy...



I also got some black.  Here's Sandy....



0 comments:

Post a Comment