Sunday, July 31, 2011

Agnes reminds me of another doll!

I was working on Agnes today.  It was crazy wig try day.  As I put a template on her, I couldn't help but feel that she reminded me of another doll.  Maybe it is my imagination, but something about her reminds me of Souldoll's Hye.  Perhaps it was the white fabric wrapped around her head, maybe it was the soulful look Agnes has.  There is a promo shot of Hye with a white cap like hat.  If you google Souldoll Hye it will come up.  I didn't want to post here as it is not mine to post and doll companies can get very touchy (as I suppose they should).


As for my template, I'm going to need wire and possibly cardboard reinforcement.  Right now, this is fusible interfacing to attach the hair I'll iron it on.  (don't try with Saran hair -- it will melt!)

I'm using mohair.  What was I thinking?  I'll continue later -- next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment