Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I'm thinking about...

About 3 years ago, I collected items to make a cinderella coach.  (yeah, it was a dream of mine for quite a while).  Now that Halloween is on the horizon, I saw a super large pumpkin yesterday and thought about the one in my closet.  As I don't have a dead line, I'm going to take my time and make this the best carriage I can.  Thought I'd share some photos and some plans!

This was purchased a while back:  (yes it's white -- that's how they sold it.  Easier to paint I figured and I got a good deal on it).   If you plan on making one measure your doll sitting down and don't get anything too large (there are some enormous ones out there).


Then I cut out the door!


Here's my draft scratched out on a sheet of paper:


I think I have all the items necessary to complete this project.  The problem is: what have I done with them?  I recall purchasing the wheels and the white and silver brocade fabric.

This is going to be a long project.  Don't expect to see the finished product for many months.  I'll try to throw in some updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment