Thursday, September 1, 2011

More slides (shoes) as promised.

So, I'm working on some more beaded slides, this type of shoe is easy to make and Agnes can get her feet in comfortably.  The last thing I want to do is mush her feet.  Those beaded slides take forever.  One bead at a time...  I feel like I can watch grass grow faster.

In the mean time, I've made some others just for Agnes for casual days out.

I made two pairs of leather ones.  Each of these has a different toe box shape.





Then, I got the bright idea to make a pair from denim.  I added a tiny rope trim around them.  These were actually more difficult to make.  The denim didn't "give" like the leather or the other fabrics did.


I think I also want to make a pair in black leather.  You can't go wrong with a pair of basic black shoes!


How to:  To make these, I followed the directions that I gave to make the beaded ones, I just changed the toe box.  The beaded ones were rounded. (basically 4 parts, Upper, innersole, outer sole, lining)

0 comments:

Post a Comment