Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here at Dressmaker central...

I see other people's work (you know who you are) and I'm so intimidated.  These people are beyond professional, I mean masters!!  They bring doll fashion to a whole new level.  I'm in awe of their talent, but I know my limitations :).

Anyway, these are just some of my (simple) designs (simply) executed.

I'm trying to get to another dress. I worked on the orange dress and the petal dress yesterday, but not nearly as much as I worked on:

The yellow one.  First, I made the little loops that go over the buttons (for closure)



 Then I started beading.... this is going to take forever.  I think I've sewn over 100 beads... doesn't look it.


Here's a close up of just the midsection (tons of beads)

Yep, I'll post more photos tomorrow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment