Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You've got mail -- and stuff

I'm like a kid when it comes to getting packages in the mail.

I got the "Chanel" bag I ordered and the LV tote too!

Here they are:





I so wanted a logo Chanel bag and I just couldn't wait.  I got this one from Ebay as was the LV tote.  Would I order again?  Probably not.  Although both bags are cute, the quality just isn't there.

The most fun part of this purchase was my husbands reaction.  I was out when the package arrived.  He had to sign for it.
Him:"Did you get the package I left for you on your desk"?
Me: "Oh, yeah, thanks".
Him: "What was it?"
Me: "Oh just something for my doll"
Him: "Oh more dolly stuff?"
Later, in the evening.  "Oh, what did you get from Chanel?".
Me: "nothing"
Him: "well there's a box here"
Me: "Oh that.  It's my doll stuff".

What did he think, I got a package with something from Chanel and I was hiding it.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment