Thursday, November 3, 2011

Agnes needs her fairy godmother! More Carriage

'Cause I'm getting tired of this project.  ;)

I'm on to making the curtains and the seat.  For the curtains, I want white, sheer, billowy.

Got it.  I think this fabric will work:




I bought a reusable coffee mug for my daughter and just as I was about to throw out the packaging, I thought, hmmm, looks like a throne (that never happens to me -- usually I "need" something and I have to go about looking for what would work).  So, with that in mind, I did a dry run and it seems to fit.  Now, I'll need to cover the seat before adding it to the carriage.



I went to my local JoAnns.  (great for mass marketing -- not so great for selection) -- I want some velveteen (not velvet-- I would have taken the velvet) -- If you want any color but red or black (possibly hunter green) -- you are out of luck.  Of course I want white or light gray.  Not in the cards.  Got to hit Ebay.  I could go to the on line fabric places, but I think the shipping will be prohibitive.

So off I go.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! I'm so glad you're sharing this project. I love following it!

    ReplyDelete