Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy (birthday) Hat

That song keeps playing inside my head (Happy).... I've decided to "celebrate" each one of my new dolls by having their delivery date be their birthday -- I figure the day the arrived into my world.

I bought some supplies and will make a birthday hat for each one.  I've been thinking about this for a while. (making party hats)...  I've been looking for the perfect material -- they no longer carry it at the craft stores, I'm hoping I will happen across it in my travels.  (It is like a laminated card stock that has an iridescent layer to it) -- luckily I have some cellophane that is iridescent left over from a project one of my daughters did (years back).


I've got glitter cardstock.  A polkadot card stock and my cellophane

I've made the band that goes around...

It's a "fluffy" band of the iridescent cellophane.  (Looks much better IRL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment