Sunday, March 10, 2013

I spent a good deal of time

researching face-ups and trying to figure out how to "try it on my own".  I'm not the most artistic person, but I do think I'm crafty.  I bought some supplies.  (I think I'll only do this once or twice, so I shouldn't have "invested" so heavily -- but I didn't want to get anything that was substandard -- why ruin a work of art with substandard materials).

I've always been enthralled with the way people do face ups so I got a boat load of stuff:

It's too dark to get a good picture so that will have to wait.

I'm only disappointed that I have to go to work tomorrow, but without working there wouldn't be any ability to continue getting stuff so it's a merry-go-around.  I work so I can buy.  I buy so I have to work more ;)

I'm pretty excited.  Can't wait to start but that probably won't be til next weekend.  When I get home it is always late (dark).


0 comments:

Post a Comment