Thursday, March 21, 2013

I "wiped" her face

I guess it is like erasing everything and starting over.  It looked ok.  But not what I was looking for.  With limited time and talent, I still want more.... better.....

I was nervous to wipe her face as I thought what if it looks worse the next time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iz9X4UPM_0

I took the plunge, so I started from scratch and redid her teeth and blushing. Very happy with the teeth. Lips are a paler pink...  Couldn't decide....

Then came the brows, still not happy with those, before I seal, I think I'll wipe those and start again.

Pretty happy with her eyes.  Took my time and slowed down the process.  I think they still need more depth...  Eye lashes need a redo....


Wiped her brows.  The look ok in person, in photos I think they look ridiculous.  Same for the lashes, tried adding darker tones, then ended up wiping most of them too.

Maybe similar to people, no one should be subjected to this type of close up ;)



Added colors to the eyes...


0 comments:

Post a Comment