Saturday, February 16, 2013

Went all the way to the craft store....

And realized I hadn't written down the part number to match the other wood carving.  Not only had I bought several, but there were several others (I hadn't chosen-- or had I).

I was so perplexed by the time I chose "the one" that was the match.  The guy in the store was so nice, he said, oh it's no problem if you have the wrong one, I'll let you bring it back.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that the distance was the problem for me.  It's well over an hour away and I just "couldn't" make another trip.

The good news was when I got home, I had chosen the right one!  I was so happy.

Now I just need to measure and glue it in place then I can start painting....


I'll mark it off...


Glue and weight




Headboard and Footboard
Ideally, I would have liked to have had a smaller design on the footboard that mirrored the headboard, but I think once assembled and painted, it will look just fine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment