Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting there!

At least for the frame part, I've got linens and painting still to happen.

I glued most of the frame and I'm pretty happy with how it has come together.  My husband said "You made that?  Was it a kit or something?"  I said no, I was just thinking about a bed and I got the materials (I've been thinking about this for a while!  So the wood, most of it had been laying around for months, I got last minute pieces that I needed and viola -- got to building).

I like the way it looks, I'd like to experiment with some other designs, but I think one doll bed is enough for me ;)


It's funny because the wood had bar codes and so the front leg has a barcode on it;  It almost looks "store bought" -- once it's painted, no one will see the bar codes ;)

Yeah, almost done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment