Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's been a while since my last post...

As I sat here at my computer, thinking I've not posted on my blog in a while.  I thought, I really don't have too much to say.  I've been busy with family issues and I realize not a lot matters (other than health and happiness) -- I've drilled this into my kids since they could understand the spoken word.  It is more evident now than ever.

I keep saying, in September I'll have more time (when my daughter leaves for school) -- but again -- I think I should just seize the day!!!  So with a new(ish) upbeat attitude, I'm going to trust that every thing will work out for the best and that what is meant to be will be.

I'm tired of fighting with my local post office.  The post office in this country is just terrible.... I have to accept that and move on.  If I don't get my mail, I don't get it.

I did make a quilt (out of old denim jeans).  That was fun.   Very easy (I needed that).

I'm going to get motivated to finish up some of the dress ideas I had sketched out.  I realize that I've been procrastinating -- giving myself till September to finish them up.

There are so many things I'd love to do including put together a house or at least a diorama for the girls.  I don't need much, maybe a living room and a bedroom??? I've been looking at all the miniature things there are "out there" and I wish there were more that would "fit" my Agnes, Adriana, and the bunch....


0 comments:

Post a Comment