Sunday, December 4, 2011

I saw on one of the doll boards

I noticed on one of the doll boards that there is a new "resin girl" in the works.  I can't wait to see her....

Ooooooohhhh,  ahhhhhhhhhhh....

To resin or not to resin that is the question.  I few years back, I had the most awful experience -- almost turned me off to bjds/ resin completely.  For the most part, I left DOA, just moved on...  It will be very difficult to convince me (or will it?) -- got to see the doll first.

Love the internet for this reason, you can learn so much about what's out there.  Before, unless you came across these dolls yourself, you had no way of seeing them.  I think the first bjd I saw, I was looking at some other doll and the person had this great dress that fit the doll only it was on a bjd.  My curiosity was peaked, I started doing some research on the web, the rest is history.  If I'm counting correctly, Agnes is my 5th bjd.  She is the only porcelain one (so far).

Suddenly, I feel like I want to be in the market, collecting again.

There is one thing I'd love to see....

0 comments:

Post a Comment