Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to the proverbial drawing board

After scouring several stores;  I couldn't find the flowers I had started using.  Depressing I suppose -- undaunted, I went through my "stash" and found a better candidate....  Should have used this to begin with.  It entailed the removal of each petal (painstaking).

I'm using about 6 different flowers in the purple, pink, white ranges.

Here's a closer look, it is coming together just as I had wanted it.


Here are the flowers stitched on....


I've put all the flowers on one panel....

But as in my other first attempt I want to add some beads.  Now with this color scheme, I think maybe pearls or lavender might be nice....


It takes a Loonnnngggg time to complete a panel (again much longer than I thought) -- this one was probably longer because I had to "pick" the flowers (off the stems) -- then "pick" -- choose the color way -- then arrange -- then sew....

0 comments:

Post a Comment