Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ok, since the change in format

I've been a bit lax on my posting.  Sunday night I spent the entire time working on hand quilting my daughter's quilt -- that is going to be a big job!!!  Agony.

Monday night (I was up till 2:30 am) working on a costume for my daughter.  It seems Red Cross club needed a giant DVD to be worn to assembly... ("My mom can make it"... famous last words).

Yesterday I was overwhelmed by the Popovy sisters and their new dolls!  Gorgeous really.  Should give Sybarites a run for their money.  http://popovysisters.blogspot.com/

Things are more than hectic with me and my hopes are fading for trying to start yet another blog....  I got an email and the book that I was basing it on has yet to be delivered to me (and I doubt it ever will).

"Those who can't do... become critics..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment