Monday, May 5, 2014

Been working on a project...

I've had this idea -- almost a calling really -- I've had this idea in my mind and it's fighting it's way out.  I started collecting the "supplies" a few months back, but I've been thinking about it for nearly a year....

I transformed my kitchen counter into a "work station" complete with covering by shower curtain ;)

I've been working (for hours) on this -- my husband's comment is "really -- that's what you've been making" -- Usually he humors me with "Oh that's nice honey" -- this time he was like "heh..."

I have grandiose visions of hand dying, adornment with yarns/beads, needle felting...  Here's a peek, but it is a WIP so don't form any opinions just yet...

And just before I got a good shot, the camera battery died....  This camera is pretty terrible.  It captures the wrong date for photos.  I'll take a photo and when I load it into Flickr it'll say it was taken a day before!   I'm no photographer, so I'm happy to just capture the moment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment