Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just got back from a trip to NYC and Boston

Wish I had had more time to do some bead shopping and also some fantastic fabric shopping.  Been mostly working on being healthy!  Eating better and exercising.  Traveling isn't too conducive to eating well -- I've found a ton of farm to table restaurants that I love.  I saw some really interesting things on Terri's blog -- PaperWhite.  I love her work.  Her dolls just have a style and whimsy all their own.  I've been looking at some of the Sybarite stuff -- I think their popularity is waning.  I never got too excited over them....  I know, they are supposed to be the ultimate fashion doll -- the body isn't very "fashion friendly".  I like the popovy sister dolls as they have more of a real fashion model figure to them.  My birthday is coming up and I'm hoping I will be somewhere that I'm able to order off the waiting list....

Wondering what new dolls are "out there".....

0 comments:

Post a Comment