Monday, September 17, 2012

Dolls, dolls, dolls

I'm not sure if its me, but I seem to have run into a bit of doll disappointment recently.  There are two artists' work that I was very keen to acquire.  One has been going "back and forth" for some time and the other well, perhaps that was a pipedream anyway.  I always seem to be just behind the curve with these dolls.  I'm not sure why, but it seems both artists are now "reluctant" or unable to sell pieces.  (I assume it is just a general state of the dolly business) -- but it is sad/frustrating.

My latest thing is I'm just going to "step back", concentrate on the dolls I do own and work on some amazing things for them (in my spare time).  I thought I'd have more time in the fall, but projects just keep jumping out in front of me.

I'm going to get back to the Cinderella carriage that I started all those months ago and then I'm going to go from there!

Soon to come the Cinderella progress....

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry you had some doll disappointment, that is never fun! i hope you find back into the more fun parts of the doll hobby!
    ~Annina

    ReplyDelete