Monday, January 28, 2013

It's been so long

I didn't mean to be away this long.... where does the time go.  I have family members with health issues and a new job.  (It's not an excuse, just the facts).

I want more than anything to just have some free time to work on my passion.... dolls, doll stuff, doll costuming, just time to admire dolls.

I'm getting back to basics and working on one thing at a time.  This month (well for February), I'll be working on a doll bed and the bedding associated with it.  If I have free time, that's what I'll be doing.

I'm not sure what I did wrong.... Head rush....

Once I finish the mattress, then it's on to wood and cutting.... (the fun stuff)

I have so many cuts on my hands... they have all occurred in the kitchen.  I'm usually very careful, but lately, I'm a sharp object magnet.  One cut is from the cuisinart and the other I'm ashamed to say is from opening a container of dates!  The plastic was so sharp it "got me".  Nasty, like a papercut but worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment