Search
About
I'm Dollutional. I blog about many things (mostly doll related). I also blog about the projects I make. Check out my blog posts for dying wool I use to make my Gnome Domes (put dome in the search box above)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2014
(84)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(29)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(129)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
▼
March
(30)
Where's the progress????
Super Baste... Yeah Nicki Minaj spin off...
while searching.... I found the perfect fabric....
I really liked this
Progress, thus far...Finished painting... I think
Having changed my mind... Several times
Spent much of yesterday reading about Couture.
I interrupt my burst of creative energy
I'm working (slowly but surely)
I found just the material for my "Coral" dress.
I'm still working.... also I have a new inspiration
Crazy, some times I get these strange urges. Shoe...
Petal dress progress
I've been spending all my free time working on dre...
Here's where I am so far... Petal dress.
Pink Petal dress
Best day ever!
This past Saturday, I attended a miniature show....
Feathers arrived!!!
Orange dress!
Here at Dressmaker central...
I wanted to work on the pink petal dress...
Dress 3 that I'm going to be working on (for now)
As promised another citrus confection
First steps... a citrus confection series...
Been reading a lot about couture.... Its origins,...
I have all these ideas "running around" in my head.
Inspiration!
I found fabric that "matched" Adriana's top
Love when I can actually finish a project....
►
February
(26)
►
January
(21)
►
2011
(172)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(10)
Popular Posts
Antique lace overlay dress --This week's ad hoc project
At first I was going to make this a two piece dress, but I just started and this is what I ended up with: I showed you the beginnings of...
Faceup, wigs, shoes, outfits, so much creative juice and no time!
I definitely feel motivated. I know now how designers get inspired and refer to some models as their muse. I've got a ton of ideas for...
I found just the material for my "Coral" dress.
I may make 2 -- one white and one coral as I can't decide. I think I'm going to need more. I only got a 1/2 yard.... Back to th...
Variety is the spice of life (new doll)
So, the girls are getting along fabulously. Agnes loaned her new friend a pair of her jeans (they fit -- surprising as they have completely...
I interrupted my current project with another project...
I had been working on previously. I'm closer to the end with this one (or so I think) The yellow (I can refer to it as golden -- but ...
Floored! Literally. More Carriage
I think the carriage posts may be getting a little old for some, but I keep thinking: This has got to end....sometime. As I mentioned in ...
Latest edition to the doll family....
I've been slacking (err busy) --- yesterday I was at the mall. I saw this at a card store. It was so cute, I had to get one for my dol...
Best day ever!
Both my daughters made it into their first choices for schools! Couldn't be happier. With all the stress lately, this is a welcome rel...
Finally, a new fashion!
Finally. I have completed the dress I wanted to make for Agnes. I think I'm rusty. I was never a seamstress, but this seemed to be ha...
I got a little freaked out today
I remember someone saying "are there any original ideas?" -- I immediately thought, of course there are. Man has free will, we c...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
Monday, March 12, 2012
Orange dress!
Posted on 4:02 AM by dollutional |
No comments
I'm working on the bodice of the orange dress. I wanted to do some smocking, but the organza wasn't holding it.....
I then started beading....
Not happy, back to the drawing board....
I hate wasting time but more so, I hate to have a design I don't like :)
I tried pleating/smocking but the pleats are too deep, back to square one.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment