Search
About
I'm Dollutional. I blog about many things (mostly doll related). I also blog about the projects I make. Check out my blog posts for dying wool I use to make my Gnome Domes (put dome in the search box above)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2014
(84)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(25)
Love this!
Lily!
3D felting
Fiddling with small needle felted items
Got a complete overhaul!
Can't escape wanting to do more green
And one more time....
Greens!!
Let the games begin!
Here are the reds...
Spent a good part of the day experimenting...
Not sure what is wrong with (me) this...
Finished these ... Happy they are done!
Ok, so I've been looking at a lot of Mark Ryden pa...
This is a second attempt
It's late, but I'm working on my next thing....
Tried some more today.
hand dyeing
Been working along....
The wheels are still turning....
worked on a couple things last night
Been working on a project...
Getting busy with sewing/buttons/stuff
Grandma's comfy chair
How did I get here and where to go from here....
►
April
(29)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(129)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(21)
►
2011
(172)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(10)
Popular Posts
Antique lace overlay dress --This week's ad hoc project
At first I was going to make this a two piece dress, but I just started and this is what I ended up with: I showed you the beginnings of...
Faceup, wigs, shoes, outfits, so much creative juice and no time!
I definitely feel motivated. I know now how designers get inspired and refer to some models as their muse. I've got a ton of ideas for...
I found just the material for my "Coral" dress.
I may make 2 -- one white and one coral as I can't decide. I think I'm going to need more. I only got a 1/2 yard.... Back to th...
Variety is the spice of life (new doll)
So, the girls are getting along fabulously. Agnes loaned her new friend a pair of her jeans (they fit -- surprising as they have completely...
I interrupted my current project with another project...
I had been working on previously. I'm closer to the end with this one (or so I think) The yellow (I can refer to it as golden -- but ...
Finally, a new fashion!
Finally. I have completed the dress I wanted to make for Agnes. I think I'm rusty. I was never a seamstress, but this seemed to be ha...
Best day ever!
Both my daughters made it into their first choices for schools! Couldn't be happier. With all the stress lately, this is a welcome rel...
Latest edition to the doll family....
I've been slacking (err busy) --- yesterday I was at the mall. I saw this at a card store. It was so cute, I had to get one for my dol...
Floored! Literally. More Carriage
I think the carriage posts may be getting a little old for some, but I keep thinking: This has got to end....sometime. As I mentioned in ...
New Dolls!!
Yesterday I received a surprise in my mailbox! I knew they were coming but with all the hub bub surrounding Christmas, I nearly forgot. I ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
Saturday, May 10, 2014
hand dyeing
Posted on 11:09 AM by dollutional |
No comments
I was experimenting with some hand dyeing today...
Roving with 3 greens...
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment